If you are looking for a joint venture partner, you have come to the right place.
How it works
- A developer will contact us and express an interest in advertising for a joint venture partner via Let’s Build.
- Background checks are carried out to ensure that they have industry experience and if everything looks good they can register.
- A registered developer will send a project to be advertised on our site which will now be assessed by us and must pass strict criteria on project feasibility and profit margins (20%) before being advertised.
- The project will now be advertised live on our site and emailed to any relevant funding partners.
- A potential funding partner will then contact Let’s Build after viewing a project they have an interest in.
- Let’s Build will do some background checks on this potential partner. If everything stacks up they will be registered as a Let’s Build Funding partner, if they are not already registered.
- Once a registered funding partner has expressed an interest in a specific project and it is certain that a deal can be done, Let’s Build will then introduce them to the developer and they may form a partnership with no involvement from Let’s Build beyond this point.
If you are a developer wanting to list a project or an investor wanting to fund one please get in touch.
Becoming a partner is totally free and easy.
Simply fill out the form on our contact page and we will get back to you.